What is Support Coordination?
Depending upon the level of coordination you have been allocated in your NDIS plan, some of the things we can offer include:
- Working with you to find the most appropriate service providers who meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Facilitating service agreements between participants and service providers.
- Assisting participants to source any equipment, continence aids, assistive technology or other equipment as stated in your NDIS plan.
- We can assist participants to build capacity and increase independence around managing their own plan over time.
- We can provide training in managing your finances and budget with the goal to be able to do this independently in the future.
We currently offer all 3 levels of support coordination which include:
- Support Connection (level 1)
- Support Coordination (level 2)
- Specialist Support Coordination (level 3)