What is Support Coordination?
Depending upon the level of coordination you have been allocated in your NDIS plan, some of the things we can offer include:
- Working with you to find the most appropriate service providers who meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Facilitating service agreements between participants and service providers.
- Assisting participants to source any equipment, continence aids, assistive technology or other equipment as stated in your NDIS plan.
- We can assist participants to build capacity and increase independence around managing their own plan over time.
- We can provide training in managing your finances and budget with the goal to be able to do this independently in the future.
We currently offer all 3 levels of support coordination which include:
- Support Connection (level 1)
- Support Coordination (level 2)
- Specialist Support Coordination (level 3)
If you would like us to contact you about our Support Coordination service or one of our other NDIS services, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will get in touch. Thanks for your interest!