Coordinating your supports
We can provide you with an experienced coordinator to help you organise local supports and services to achieve the goals in your plan.
What's right for you
We’ll source the right services or equipment for you, help with service agreements and liaise with suppliers.
And we have accredited senior social workers who are experienced in coordinating even the most complex NDIS plans.
Depending upon the level of coordination you have been allocated in your NDIS plan, some of the things we can offer include:
- Working with you to find the most appropriate service providers who meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Facilitating service agreements between participants and service providers.
- Assisting participants to source any equipment, continence aids, assistive technology or other equipment as stated in your NDIS plan.
- We can assist participants to build capacity and increase independence around managing their own plan over time.
- We can provide training in managing your finances and budget with the goal to be able to do this independently in the future.
We currently offer all 3 levels of support coordination which include:
- Support Connection (level 1)
- Support Coordination (level 2)
- Specialist Support Coordination (level 3)
Call us about support coordination today on 8433 9595.