Carer Support is a not for profit organisation with nearly 30 years experience in providing a one-stop support service to people caring for a loved one in Adelaide’s eastern and southern suburbs.
Give your time to help
It's only with your help that we can continue to support South Australin carers who are looking after a loved one every day.
You can help us to provide practical help, support and advice, including providing much-needed breaks, and activities to help carers stay socially connected.
Your energy, your experience, and your skillset will make all the difference.
We'll give you all the training and induction you need. And we'll do our very best to ensure that volunteering with us is a rewarding experience for you.
Volunteer roles can include:
- Supporting carers on the phone
- Assisting with administration or clerical work
- Helping with fundraising events
- Mentoring young carers
- Supporting the events team on outings, activities and events
- Promoting our work to the public at expos
- Welcoming group members, assisting with catering and chatting with carers.
- Be part of a team
- Learn new skills
- Build confidence
- Have fun
- Gain valuable work experience and a potential pathway to employment
- Contribute in a meaningful way to the lives of carers
We are a passionate, creative and friendly team working in an open and warm environment at our three centres in Glandore, Campbelltown and Morphett Vale.
Interested? Please contact our Walter Kodakovic, Volunteer Manager on 8433 9555